SCHMITT HORAN & CO. OFFERS
• Our Unblemished Reputation
• Millions of Dollars of Timepieces Sold Each Year
• Full Color Glossy Printed Catalogs
• High Quality Internet Catalogs
• Live Internet Bidding
• Competitive Commission Rates
• Unrivaled Expertise in Both Watches and Clocks
• Extensive Advertising
• Growing Market in Asia
• Friendly, Personable and Motivated Staff
Our antique auctions specialize in clocks, watches, coins, jewelry, music boxes, mechanical antiques, and scientific instruments. We are unique in the field providing service for both watches and clocks, live internet bidding and full color glossy printed catalogs.
Bob Schmitt, the company founder, bought his first clock at Schmidt's Antiques in Ypsilanti Michigan in 1968, and has been an avid enthusiast, collecting both clocks and pocket watches since. He held his first auction in 1979 in California. Bob moved to New England in 1985, bringing along his auction business. In 2008, Daniel Horan, the current owner, who has over 20 years experience in the horological auction field, joined R.O. Schmitt Fine Arts. In February of 2019, the company officially assumed the name of Schmitt Horan & Co.
New Hampshire Auctioneer's License #5060